Sign Up Today!
- Insurance Company | Car Accident | Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident | Auto Accidents Attorneys | Auto Accidents Lawyers
- Car Crashes | Hit and Run | Legal Advice Tampa
- Facebook | Social Media | Tampa Law Firm
- George Zimmerman | Domestic Violence | Florida
- Car Accident Lawyer Tampa | Personal Injury Lawyer | Carrollwood
- How To File Bankruptcy | Chapter 7 Bankruptcy | Debt Relief
- Tampa Bay Events | Things To Do Tampa | Tampa Law Firm
- Abogado de lesiones personales | ‘Minuto con Mike’ una serie de Video
- Texting While Driving Ban | Car Accident | Florida Law
- Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Re-Launches ‘Minute With Mike’ Video Series
- Personal Injury Attorney | Car Accident | Compensation
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys ask a lawyer attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence firma cristiana helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: christian law association
With Memorial Day approaching, many families will be vacationing, enjoying time at the beach, and making recreational use of Florida’s waterways. Florida’s waterways are amenities of the state that bring family and friends together in a perennially sunny climate. However, the abundance of waterway use in Florida coupled with a variety of water recreational activities can lead to serious incidents of personal injury.
Boating accidents are extremely dangerous and can lead to severe injuries, and even death. With close to a million vessels registered in the state, Florida leads the nation in the number of vessels, and, as a negative consequence has the highest number of boating fatalities annually. According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, there were 742 reportable boating accidents and 67 boating related fatalities in 2011. Many of these deaths were caused by victims falling overboard and drowning, and a large number of them could have been prevented if the victims had worn life jackets.
While utilizing Florida’s water resources, it is important to always employ safety measures to prevent injuries. However, in the event of an injury it is important to contact a Tampa personal injury attorney to determine your rights to recovery, and determine who may be liable for your injuries.
If you or a loved has been injured in a boating accident, call Blick Law Firm today. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer by calling 813-931-0840. Think quick, call Blick!