Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: blick law firm
5 Maneras que pueden perjudicar a su reclamo de Accidente automovilístico | Firma de abogados de Tampa
Los Accidentes de auto pueden ser devastadores, y las heridas en un accidente pueden comenzar una línea de tiempo de tratamiento y terapia que puede tomar meses en completarse.
Si usted está implicado en un accidente automovilístico, es muy importante saber qué medidas se pueda comprometer a protegerse y evitar daños a su caso de lesiones potenciales. Muchas personas no están consciente de que hay varias maneras que pueden dañar su reclamo automovilístico en la Florida . Aquí están algunos puntos importantes que le ayudarán a asegurar que su reclamo sea exitoso:
1. Revelar información a través de Los medios de Comunicación Social: generación de hoy es tecnológicamente inteligente, es un hecho que los abogados del lado contrario o las compañías de seguros utilizan para beneficio de ellos. Personas pueden actualizar su estado de, tweet, escribir cualquier información o consultar en lugares en tiempo presente, esto es susceptible al público para crear un imagen negativa. En un caso de accidente de auto,l a investigación por Internet puede ayudar a demostrar que no esta tan lesionado para su reclamo automovilístico.
Es importante entender que lo que publiques en tweet potencialmente puede ayudar a la compañía del seguro contrario y puede lastimar su caso. Sea cuidadoso al publicar fotos o comentarios que podrían desacreditar su reclamo automovilístico. Por ejemplo, piense dos veces antes de publicar algo sobre ir al gimnasio cuando usted anuncio en tener dolor intenso en la espalda de un reciente accidente.
2. Falta de información de testigos: cualquier tipo de accidente puede causar estrés y perjudicar el proceso normal del pensamiento. Es importante que esté tranquilo (a) para poder reunir la información adecuada que le ayudará a su caso más adelante. Una de las claves para ayudar a su reclamo automovilístico, si no eres culpable es bueno qué usted pueda identificar a sus testigos. Es importante corroborar su caso con testigos porque minimizará el debate de las compañías de seguros. Se Supone que la oficina investigadora recogerá este tipo de información. Si usted toma el asunto con sus propias manos es posible que le pidan la información del contacto de los testigos inmediatamente después del accidente.
3. Dar una declaración grabada a la compañía de seguro contrario: esto es un error muy común. Generalmente cuando hay un accidente automovilístico, las compañías de seguros son notificadas inmediatamente. Una vez que sea notificada a las compañías de seguros, se mueve rápidamente para obtener una declaración grabada sobre lo sucedido y obtener información sobre su lesión ocurrida. La mayoría de las personas siente que tienen que dar una declaración grabada a la compañía de seguros contraria y responder a sus preguntas .Esto es falso. No hay ningún requisito de que usted de una declaración grabada.
A menudo, la compañía de seguros está tratando de obtener ventaja de su estado mental y la falta de conocimiento sobre el tema . Por lo tanto, no de ninguna declaración grabada sin primero consultar con su abogado.
4. Tomar oposición de seguros de autos empresas : si no eres culpable, la compañía de seguros del conductor llevará una oposición de investigación durante su caso. Esto puede incluir vigilancia, fotos de los daños o videos de usted en algún momento durante el proceso.
La honestidad es la mejor política. Si usted trata de ciertas actividades que parecen cuestionables o admitirlo. Entendemos que durante el proceso de reclamación, será tratado por lesiones y mejorará su salud física. Sin embargo, cuando una víctima de accidente de auto niega algo que sea verdad y si el seguro investiga para ser verdad, perjudicará su reclamo automovilístico.
5. Si usted esperar demasiado tiempo para obtener tratamiento médico: en un accidente automovilístico la mayoría de la gente asume que el dolor o lesión desaparecerá con el tiempo. Desafortunadamente, eso no es siempre el caso y pueden empeorar progresivamente.
Las compañías de seguros controlan si hay pausas entre los tratamientos y también si usted no aún comienza el tratamiento, asumen que no esté tan herido (a) como dices. Atención médica inmediata es necesaria para evaluar su reclamo y si las lesiones son graves, informe al hospital de sus heridas. Una vez que usted visite un abogado de lesiones personales, solicite asistencia médica adecuada. Cualquier queja o síntomas que tenga deben estar bien documentados y registrados.
Demandas por lesiones personales todas varían, y muchas veces implican consecuencias de por vida que requieren gastos médicos en el futuro y años de dolor y sufrimiento. Si usted o un ser querido ha sido lesionado debido a las acciones o la negligencia de otro, Blick Law Firm al (813) 931-0840.
In Florida, it is a criminal traffic offense if a driver operates a motor vehicle with knowledge that their driver’s license is cancelled, suspended, or revoked. Additionally, being issued a citation for Driving with a Suspended License requires a court appearance, which must be filed for with 10 days. Obtaining legal representation to defend against a charge for Driving with a suspended license is important, and may help you avoid future consequences associated with multiple infractions for driving with a suspended license.
It is important to know that multiple infractions of Driving with a Suspended License can lead to very serious consequences, and drivers with repeated violations can become listed as a Habitual Traffic Offender.
The following charges may result from Driving with a Suspended License with knowledge of the suspension:
(1) First conviction is a second degree misdemeanor;
(2) Second conviction is a first degree misdemeanor;
(3) Third, or subsequent conviction, is a third degree felony and possible jail time may have to be served.
The penalty of driving with your license suspended, whether you have knowledge or not, can be serious and generally lead to complications with your future driving privilege.
If you or a loved one have been arrested or issued a citation for driving with a suspended license, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.
Auto accidents can be devastating, and injuries sustained in an accident can begin a timeline of treatment and therapy that can take months to complete.
If you are involved in an auto accident, it is always important to know what steps to undertake to protect yourself and avoid damaging your potential personal injury case. Many people are unaware that there are several ways they can actually damage their Florida auto accident claim. Here are some important things to avoid that will help ensure your claim is successful:
1. Revealing Information via Social Media: Today’s generation is technologically savvy, a fact which defense attorneys or insurance companies use to their advantage. People can update their status, tweet, write a blog post, or check into places in real time, making themselves more susceptible to public scrutiny. In an auto accident case, Internet research is conducted to help prove that you may not be as injured as you claim.
It is important to understand that what you post or tweet can potentially help the opposing insurance company and hurt your case. Be cautious when posting photos or comments that might discredit your claim. For instance, think twice before posting a status about going to the gym when you claimed to have severe back pain from a recent accident.
2. Lack of Witness Information: Any type of auto accident can cause stress and impair your normal thought process. It is important to stay as calm as possible and gather proper information that will help your case later on. One of the key ways to help your claim if you are not at fault is to identify witnesses. It is important to corroborate your case with eyewitnesses because it will minimize debate from insurance companies. Do not assume the investigating office will collect this information. Take matters into your own hands if possible and ask for witnesses’ contact information promptly after the accident.
3. Giving a Recorded Statement to the Opposing Insurance Company: This is a very common mistake. Usually when an auto accident occurs, the insurance companies are notified right away. Once insurance companies are notified, they move quickly to obtain a recorded statement about what happened and information about your current injury. Most people feel that they have to give a recorded statement to the opposing insurance company and answer their questions. THIS IS FALSE. There is no requirement that you give a recorded statement.
Often, the other insurance company is looking to take advantage of your mental state and lack of knowledge about the matter at hand. Therefore, do not ever give a recorded statement without first consulting your attorney.
4. Take Opposing Auto Insurance Companies Lightly: If you are not at fault, the opposing driver’s insurance company will conduct an investigation during your case. This may include surveillance, photos of damages or video footage of you at some point during the process.
Honesty is the best policy. If you attempt certain activities that might seem questionable, admit them. We understand that over the period of the claim process, you will be treated for injuries and your physical health will improve. However, when an auto accident victim denies something that an insurance investigation later reveals to be true, it will hurt your claim.
5. Waiting too Long to Get Medical Treatment: Most people involved in an accident assume the pain or injury will go away in time. Unfortunately, that is always not the case and complaints may progressively worsen.
Insurance companies monitor the gap between treatments. If you wait even a few days to start treatment, they assume you may not be as injured as you claim. Prompt medical attention is necessary in evaluating your claim and if injuries are severe, report to the hospital. Once you visit a personal injury attorney, request appropriate medical care. Any complaints and symptoms should be well documented and recorded.
Personal injury claims all vary in severity, and often times they involve lifelong consequences that require extensive future medical expenses and years of pain and suffering. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the actions or negligence of another, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840.
Independence Day is celebrated in recognition of the Declaration of Independence being approved by the Continental Congress in 1776, setting the 13 colonies on the road to freedom and liberty. The day is celebrated by parades, fireworks and barbecues across the country.
Fireworks have become an iconic symbol in the commemoration of our independence on the 4th of July, and they play a major role in American’s celebration of this day. Seeing fireworks shoot off in the sky brings fond moments, as bright lights flash in a glittery display for all to see; but, if not used with safety and caution, fireworks can cause harmful situations, resulting in serious damages.
Fireworks not only have damaging effects on property, but also heighten the risk for injury; this is especially true under the influence of alcohol. Firework personal injury claims are especially high in the month of July. Florida fireworks are not only illegal but may result in severe hand, body, arm and/or leg injuries, or even worse, it can result in death.
In Florida, it is illegal to buy, sell, or explode consumer fireworks. You can do so, however, if you have a city permit. Be aware that if you are shooting off fireworks without a permit, you are breaking the law, which may result in unnecessary fines and a possible police investigation. If law enforcement decides to crack down and you’re caught buying or shooting off illegal fireworks, it is a first-degree misdemeanor.
It is important to be aware that most of the fireworks sold in Florida are illegal. Consumers are usually unaware that the only fireworks that are allowed for personal use without obtaining a special county permit are those classified as “sparklers”. This category of “sparklers” includes a very limited amount of incendiary items.
Legally, the fireworks merchants have their customers sign liability waivers explaining that the fireworks are illegal for personal use; the costumer attests that he is aware of the illegality of the purchase, and signs that he will be using the fireworks for a legal purpose. The legal purpose for use of these consumer fireworks only includes the following:
(A) you have a city permit to shoot off fireworks for the public to enjoy;
(B) you will use the explosives to scare off birds from a farm or fish hatchery; or
(C) you work on a railroad and need to light or clear a path for your train.
These reasons are rarely examined by the purchasers, and most times the customer makes the purchase unaware of the consequences of their illegal use. The reason that persons continue to make the fireworks purchases is because they are unaware, and the law is rarely enforced.
If you or a loved one is injured while using or observing fireworks celebrations, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.
Weather conditions in Florida frequently cause safety concerns on the roadways, and it is important to be aware of potential dangers and take safety precautions to avoid them.
Inclement weather causes tricky road conditions like standing water or flooding. These road conditions often times conceal dangerous debris, tree branches, and even power lines that are not visible. Many drivers attempt to drive through flooded areas and risk encountering hazards to save time or to avoid an inconvenient detour; drivers should always consider the safety risks and take necessary precautions by avoiding flooded areas.
Many times, weather conditions cause traffic lights to become inoperative, creating confusion on the roadways that can lead to deadly collisions. When encountering a downed traffic light, every driver approaching the intersection should come to a complete stop and yield the right-of-way to any vehicle which has entered the intersection.
Be cautious, and consider that the roads are wet and cars are more prone to skidding and loss of control.
In the event Hurricane conditions cause the need to evacuate, have a plan ready, know where you will go, and research several alternate routes in the event of closed roads and severe traffic congestion.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of dangerous roadway conditions, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.
A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy filing is a useful way to discharge of most debt, and can relieve the burden of creditor collection attempts. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is generally available when the debtor has little property aside from the basic necessities like furniture and clothing; and the debtor has difficulty making payments on basic expenses, or has very little money left after doing so. Today, many people utilize bankruptcy as a strategy for resolving unmanageable debt. Today, filing for Bankruptcy is more common than most people realize and can be a refreshing solution to a debt-ridden life.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is a liquidation proceeding whereby the debtor turns over all non-exempt property to the bankruptcy trustee who then converts it to cash to pay off the creditors. Usually within four months the debtor then receives a discharge of all dischargeable debts. Usually, these dischargeable debts include your credit card debt, old medical bills, utilities bills, unsecured loans, pay day loans, and most other types of unsecured debt.
The advantage to filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is that your unsecured debt is completely eliminated, the process is fairly quick, and the automatic stay that takes place after filing prohibits creditors from making collection efforts.
It is important to be aware that while Chapter 7 Bankruptcy may ultimately relieve a debtor of the burden of insurmountable unsecured debt, it is a process that requires the production of several documents and tedious preparation. The more prepared the debtor is, the more seamless the process becomes.
Bankruptcy is a complex area of law and involves many considerations, including whether to file, determining which type of Bankruptcy to file, the use of exemptions, understanding the protections of the Bankruptcy Code and using them to your advantage.
No matter what your situation is, obtaining quality legal consultation from an experienced bankruptcy attorney is beneficial. Contact Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer to assess what option is best for you. Think quick, call Blick!