Sign Up Today!
- Immigration Reform 2015
- Fireworks Safety | July 4th
- Personal Injury Attorney | Tampa Bay Lawyer
- Foreclosure Defense | Real Estate Law
- Legal News | Supreme Court Rulings
- Amusement Park Safety | Summer Safety
- Legal News | Law Firm Trends 2015
- Legal News | Obama Affordable Care Act
- Safety Summer Tips
- Possession of Marijuana
- Life After Bankruptcy
- Cuban Immigration
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: bankruptcy attorney tampa
When shopping around for a Tampa attorney online, many consumers first instinct would be to choose the lowest rates that an attorney will offer. However, going for a cheap rate attorney may not be the best strategy.
In the economy today, competitive advantage makes it easy for a consumer to find the best for the cheapest price. However, when it comes to legal counseling, many times that is not the case.
1) Cost. Comparing cost is very important and of course should weigh into your decision making. In this economy, finding an attorney willing to give their clients payment plans, if appropriate can seal the deal when it comes to retaining an attorney.
2) Experience. Do a little research on the attorney you are seeking and check his background. An attorney has been practicing for one month will more than likely not be as capable as an attorney that has been in practice for 10 years. Having an attorney with experience will add value to your case and will allow the experts to takeover, ensuring you relief in whichever situation you may be facing
Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer has been in practice for over 25 years. His experience includes serving as a prosecutor both in Florida and in Long Island. In the past he served in cases dealing with narcotics, Medicaid fraud, and DUI offenses within New York City. He has also served as a Public Defender, practicing criminal law within the felony division in Tampa, Florida. Other legal experience includes real estate, family law, criminal defense, social security and labor law.
Mr. Blickensderfer’s background includes courtroom and trial experience, both in criminal and civil cases.
3) Licensed. Many times an attorney may practice in more than one state. An attorney that has more than one license is well-versed in legal laws, statutes and legal systems.
Attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Having such a diverse familiarity of the legal system allows him to provide his clients with expert knowledge earned through many years of study.
4) Ethics. When hiring an attorney clients’ seeking to get best results may lean towards a hard, cut-throat lawyer. However, rather than choosing based on commercial ads of what an attorney portrays themselves to be, check resources. Retaining an attorney based on integrity and moral standards may be the wiser choice.
Our Mission: Blick Law Firm‘s mission is “Helping the Hurting.” Grounded as a Christian law firm and following Christian values, the firm strives to not only meet the legal needs of its clients and their families, but also to provide physical and emotional support. We treat each client equally and with the utmost respect, offering high-quality legal representation and counsel to those who need us most.
If you are looking to retain a low-priced attorney, more than likely you will get what you pay for. Be sure to do what is best for you and your situation. Don’t sell yourself short by only considering the financial perspective. Instead, consider the overall situation, such as, the level of experience, morals and values brought to both you and your case by the attorney you choose to retain.
Call Blick Law Firm today and speak with us at 813-931-0840. We offer free case evaluation and want to strive to not only assist with your immediate legal needs, but assist for results that will make for a blessed and prosperous future!
TAMPA — Mike Blickensderfer, president of Blick Law Firm, measures the success of his business by a unique standard: His family wants to work there too.
“My wife and each of my children have different talents, and I’m fortunate because they are putting them to use at our law firm,” said Blickensderfer, whose Tampa firm is well-known in motorcycle circles and in community groups on the West Coast.
Mike’s wife, Vivian, is the marketing manager of Blick Law Firm, Dana Blickensderfer, 22, is the public relations and social media director, and son Steven looks to be joining his father as an attorney at the firm after his graduation from University of Florida Levin College of Law in May.
“It’s such a blessing to see our each of our children use their talents to help out the business,” said Vivian Blickensderfer. “They wanted to do it.”
Eldest daughter, Danielle — now studying architecture in New York — was the first one to work at the firm, and then handed the reins to sister, Dana.
“Danielle was the one who started it all for me and my brother,” said Dana Blickensderfer. “She was looking for something to do while going to school and she was the gatekeeper of the firm.”
Blick Law Firm holds seminars hosted by Vivian, sponsors events put on by Dana, and works with groups of realtors, doctors and other attorneys to generate the business.
While family comprises the nucleus of the team, the 13 non-family employees play a vital role to running a diverse practice.
The Blick Law Firm has been nominated by The Tampa Business Journal as one of the top places to work in Tampa Bay.
“Our faith is about helping one another in the community,” Dana Blickensderfer said. “The foundation of our business is helping the hurting.”
Compassion is critical in a business that deals with family law issues.
“Unfortunately, some cases involve death and we help the family cope,” Dana Blickensderfer said. “Mike is really good at listening and supporting the family. But he’s also very good at taking care of the legal stuff that they can’t do on their own.”
Compassion — and understanding — also play a strong role inside the office.
“We keep our morale high by having little giveaways every month, spending time with each other, and keeping communication lines open,” Dana Blickensderfer said.
Mike Blickensderfer said the practice has evolved over the years.
As Gasparilla quickly approaches and work today seems to be going by so slow, take a minute to reflect on the weekend ahead.
Gasparilla means crowds, pirates, beads and if you are of age, drinking. With the craziness that Gasparilla brings to the Tampa Bay area, it is important to go in educated on proper safety precautions to take for you and your loved ones. Arr, you ready?!
As an automobile/motorcycle driver know that the Gasparilla parade route extends alongside Bayshore Boulevard and continues through downtown Tampa on Brorein Street and Ashley Drive.
Most pedestrians will be located on Bayshore Boulevard while the parade is underway, but all parade attendees are expected to park in the downtown area prior to arriving for the events festivities.
As a driver through areas of high foot traffic and vehicles migrating towards the same destination, it is imperative to remember the following ways to lower the risk of an accident:
- Watch for pedestrians, they have the right of way.
- Slow down your vehicle at all crosswalks to avoid any collision. The crowds will be swarming with people; anyone can mistakenly walk around without looking both ways. Be a step ahead and drive on high alert!
- Use turn signals! Use signals to notify other vehicles and pedestrians of you intended route.
- Never assume another driver will yield right-of-way. Avoid aggressive driving!
** As a pedestrian:
- Keep special attention at intersections where there may be turning vehicles.
- Keep to walking in areas of well-known pedestrian routes. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic as far to the left as possible.
If you find yourself involved in an unexpected accident and you are not at fault, call your Tampa Bay personal injury attorney! Contact Blick Law Firm immediately so that we can assist you with your legal needs. 813-931-0840! Think quick, call Blick!
In the minds of many people, a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing can be perceived as a business failure. But for businesspeople who experience a Chapter 11, reorganize the company’s debts and successfully emerge, there are lessons learned that make their companies stronger and more likely to prosper in the future.
“It was definitely very interesting and an experience that we, as a company, learned a lot from, but probably not an experience we want to go through again,” said Russell Devendorf, senior vice president and chief financial officer of WCI Communities Inc., a Bonita Springs-based homebuilder that developed projects like …
At Blick Law Firm we can handle your bankruptcy claim and best assist you in lifting the financial burden off your shoulders. Call us and find out what plan works best for you and your loved ones, family or business. For a Tampa Bankruptcy attorney call us at 813-931-0840.