Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: bancarotta en tampa
With Memorial Day approaching, many families will be vacationing, enjoying time at the beach, and making recreational use of Florida’s waterways. Florida’s waterways are amenities of the state that bring family and friends together in a perennially sunny climate. However, the abundance of waterway use in Florida coupled with a variety of water recreational activities can lead to serious incidents of personal injury.
Boating accidents are extremely dangerous and can lead to severe injuries, and even death. With close to a million vessels registered in the state, Florida leads the nation in the number of vessels, and, as a negative consequence has the highest number of boating fatalities annually. According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, there were 742 reportable boating accidents and 67 boating related fatalities in 2011. Many of these deaths were caused by victims falling overboard and drowning, and a large number of them could have been prevented if the victims had worn life jackets.
While utilizing Florida’s water resources, it is important to always employ safety measures to prevent injuries. However, in the event of an injury it is important to contact a Tampa personal injury attorney to determine your rights to recovery, and determine who may be liable for your injuries.
If you or a loved has been injured in a boating accident, call Blick Law Firm today. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer by calling 813-931-0840. Think quick, call Blick!