- El Sello y la Eliminación: aplicación para eliminar antecedentes penales
- Real Estate: Short Sale
- Personal Injury Attorney Talks New Expansion Summer 2013
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Ventas cortas vs Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Sealing and Expunction: Application to Remove Criminal Record
- Texting and Driving
- What an Immigration Attorney can do for you?
- Personal Injury Auto Accidents
- Foreclosure Defense Tampa
- ¿Cuál es la cobertura de motorista sin seguro?
- What is personal injury protection?
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys ask a lawyer attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident attorneys bancarotta en tampa blick law firm car accident attorney carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyers directory christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence dui lawyer michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: auto insurance claim
Tis the season, and so is the season of crazed shoppers, party-goers and celebration. The hustle and bustle of each holiday season causes many to become distracted drivers. Risks for accidents tend to increase at this time due to busyness.
Here are a few tips to remember to keep you and your loved ones out of harms way:
1. Be mindful of Tampa Bay traffic. The interstate at this time is packed. Keep a safe distance to the car or motorcycle in front of you. Do not tailgate.
2. Be aware, especially at night, that other drivers may be impaired. Be on guard and pay attention to others’ driving abilities and be sure to avoid any unusual activity.
3. Do not text and drive. In recent news, Florida banned texting while driving. Be sure to follow the new law changes.
4. Do not speed. Excessive speed is a common result with accidents. Allow an extra fifteen to twenty minutes time for driving safely to and from your destinations.
5. Be in a constant defensive driving mode and be ready to react to sudden stops or changes in your surrounding environment.
This time of year is meant to be a celebration for many. Protect yourself and your loved ones as best you can. Read these precautions and alert.