Sign Up Today!
- Ray Rice | Domestic Violence | Criminal Defense
- Attorney Fees | Personal Injury Attorney
- Labor Day Weekend | Safety Tips | Car Accident Prevention
- 5 Tips For Closing Your Home | Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense | Real Estate Attorney
- Mike Brown | Police Assault | Criminal Defense Attorney
- Personal Injury | Insurance Coverage | Property Damage
- Personal Injury Attorney | Attorney Fees
- Joint Filing | Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Personal Injury Claims | Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tampa Law Firm’s mission for “Helping the Hurting”
- 6 Steps After An Auto Accident | Safety Tips
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: 2011 daytona bike week
The Annual March Madness for Motorcycles will once again converge on Main Street Daytona for 10 days.
Discussions will include: “Why do you attend?”; “Do you ride or trailer?”; “Do you stay in a hotel or rough it at a campground?”; “Do you ride The Loop?”; and last, but certainly not the least: “What do you ride?” No matter the outcome of your discussions, Daytona Bike Week draws hundreds of thousands of bikers every year.
While staff members at Blick Law Firm understand your passion for the open road with the wind in your face, we want to remind you of 10 ways to be safe on a motorcycle.
- Assume Drivers Can’t See You
- Maintain Safe Spacing
- Anticipate Trouble
- Beware of Oncoming Left Turners
- Ride Your Own Ride
- Watch Out for Curves
- Don’t Give In to Road Rage
- Don’t allow Tailgating
- Don’t Be Blinded by the glare of the sun
- Avoid Riding at Night
Maintain your bike so it is safe too. Check your tires, chains, clutch cables, batteries, brakes, etc. Failure to maintain your bike could contribute to a motorcycle accident. Ride with a buddy if at all possible. Avoid riding long distances alone. It goes without saying that you shouldn’t drink and ride. Going bar hopping? Walk or take a cab. Your life and the life of others are too valuable.
Do not be a statistic. Grow old riding your motorcycle. Should you find yourself needing legal aid, contact Blick Law Firm. 813-931-0840