By visiting our site you acknowledge…
Material presented our website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such.
Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the use’s own risk. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with Michael C. Blickensderfer or any member thereof.
This website is not intended to constitute legal advice or the provision of legal services. by posting and/or maintaining this website and its contents, Michael C. Blickensderfer, A Professional Law Firm does not intend to solicit legal business from clients located in states or jurisdictions where Michael C. Blickensderfer or his individual attorneys are not licensed or authorized to practice law.
Some links within this website may lead to other sites. Michael C. Blickensderfer does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites.
Collection of Information.
1. Blick Law Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Blick Law Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Blick Law Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Blick Law Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Blick Law Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Blick Law Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Blick Law Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. Blick Law Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Blick Law Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help Blick Law Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Blick Law Firm tailor Blick Law Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Blick Law Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Blick Law Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Blick Law Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Blick Law Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through Blick Law Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to Blick Law Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Blick Law Firm over the Internet, either through Blick Law Firm’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Blick Law Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.