October is coming to an end which means Halloween is around the corner. Whether you are out at a party, dressed in costume, or trick-or-treating for candy, it is important to remember to always be aware of your surroundings and follow safety procedures.
Preparing for this weekend is not just about what costume you will wear, ensuring your safety and the safety of others is critical.
Use the following tips to keep you safe for Halloween:
• Pick visible costumes that will allow drivers to see you in the dark road.
• Don’t snack while trick-or-treating. It is best to wait until you get home in order to inspect your candy.
• Carry a flashlight just in case.
• Masks are known for obstructing vision. Try face paint or make-up.
• Do not enter yards that are fenced off .
• Cross the streets at marked crosswalks.
• Report any suspicious activity to your police department.
• Don’t drink and drive
• Be safe!!
Blick Law firm is always here to help with any legal issues with a vibrant, energetic staff ready to assist.
If you get injured, arrested, or have any legal questions, THINK QUICK! CALL BLICK! 813-931-0840.