Help us.. Help others.
Currently accepting resumes. Please Fax or email resumes to Dana Blickensderfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Personal Injury Case Manager/ Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant must be able to work diligently and professionally with staff and clients. Must be enthusiastic and positive, working as a team and as well as independently. We strive for excellence with our clients, staff and professional colleagues to provide top-quality legal service. This position will entail pretrial workload and must be competent to efficiently handle and work case files with legal team members.
Pretrial responsibilities include:
- Client intake process: obtaining accident information, accident report, medical records, bills, PIP/BI limits/policy, PIP logs and final report
- Communication and follow up with client for immediate needs and treatment monitoring
- Working closely with doctors and clinics to ensure clients treatment and recovery
- Gathering all medical records and bills at the end of treatment
- Demand package prep
- Closing statement prep
Job requirements: Strong writing skills, organizational skills computer skills, personal injury law knowledge, able to multi-task, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
Work independently but with legal team and managing members following law firm standards and procedures.
Job Title: Seeking Front Desk Reception – Bilingual – Full Time Position (Tampa)
Job Summary: A Receptionist for the law firm is to perform basic office functions as well assist in all departments for the law Firm. As the receptionist a main responsibility is to maintain an organizational flow of the office and provide assistance where needed and as directed by reporting parties.***Must be organized, tidy and answer high-volume front reception including answering multiple phone lines efficiently. Able to maintain a consistent professionalism, be prompt and able to work in a timely manner. Works well with others and has a bright, positive personality.
- High school diploma with a minimum of two years administrative experience
- Telephone skills and ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with callers and clients, high priority
- General office duties, including filing, data entry and inventory control
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; basic computer programs
- Operate general office equipment (stamp machine, phone, fax and printer)
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Manage and communicates effectively with team members
- Pass background/drug checks
• Bilingual, Spanish speaking (Not Required, a Plus)REQUIRED LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
• Minimum of one to two years administrative experience in similar environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment are moderate. Majority of the day requires sitting, with little walking. Events for law firm vary, and attendance depends on position at the Firm.
Bilingual a plus. Marketing skills and customer service minded a plus. Notary Public a plus. Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Personal Injury department and legal procedures.