Sign Up Today!
- Immigrant Workers’ Personal Injury Claims
- Holiday Travel Tips
- Holiday Safety | Tampa Bay Law Firm
- What to Look for in a Bankruptcy Attorney
- Pulled over? Know your rights! | Criminal Defense
- Tampa Traffic Proves Fatal for Pedestrian
- Motorcycle Safety | Personal Injury
- Florida’s Domestic Violence Laws Explained
- Personal Injury Lawyers are Exposed to New Market, Thanks to New Drone Law
- New Crosswalks | Pedestrian Safety | USF
- Florida state officials aim to strengthen texting while driving law
- Back to School | Safety Tips
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Tis the season, and so is the season of crazed shoppers, party-goers and celebration. The hustle and bustle of each holiday season causes many to become distracted drivers. Risks for accidents tend to increase at this time due to busyness.
Here are a few tips to remember to keep you and your loved ones out of harms way:
1. Be mindful of Tampa Bay traffic. The interstate at this time is packed. Keep a safe distance to the car or motorcycle in front of you. Do not tailgate.
2. Be aware, especially at night, that other drivers may be impaired. Be on guard and pay attention to others’ driving abilities and be sure to avoid any unusual activity.
3. Do not text and drive. In recent news, Florida banned texting while driving. Be sure to follow the new law changes.
4. Do not speed. Excessive speed is a common result with accidents. Allow an extra fifteen to twenty minutes time for driving safely to and from your destinations.
5. Be in a constant defensive driving mode and be ready to react to sudden stops or changes in your surrounding environment.
This time of year is meant to be a celebration for many. Protect yourself and your loved ones as best you can. Read these precautions and alert.
This just in by ABC Action news, Those who text while driving in the state of Florida may have some serious motivation to break the habit.
The Senate Transportation Committee approved the no texting and driving bill by a 10-0 Wednesday. The House companion bill, however, has not made it’s way through the committee process yet.
Offenders caught breaking the ban on texting while driving would face six points on their driver’s licenses, court costs and a $30 fine, according to a North Escambia news report .
The law prohibits driving while manually typing or entering any keys on a wireless device as well as reading messages on those devices.
The exceptions to the rule are those who use hands-free devices and emergency responders.
The most common issue with those asking questions is not having the funds to get them answered. Blick Law Firm is here! We social media concepts to create an even better way for individuals to get free consultation.
‘Minute with Mike’ is here to bridge the gap as Attorney Michael Blickensderfer sets out to answer posted questions himself. Created by USF Graduate Dana Blickensderfer, this free video campaign encourages legal discussion questions with Attorney Blickensderfer. According to Dana Blickensderfer, it is the best way to get the community involved in asking questions and knowing their rights in various situations.
Starting as a campaign geared toward college adults, students are able to submit questions to Attorney Blickensderfer who will provide a video answer on the website every Wednesday at Noon.
Michael Blickensderfer has extensive experience in personal injury litigation and claims. Attorney Blickensderfer has served as both a prosecutor and defense attorney in Florida and Rhode Island. Other areas Attorney Blickensderfer has served in were narcotics, Medicaid fraud, DUI offenses, and criminal law within the felony division. Other legal experiences are security and labor law, real estate, and family law.
Every week, the Attorney will receive legal questions for responses through the forum. From the received questions, he will pick which ones to discuss and answer on air through a video channel set up on the official website ( www.oneminutewithmike.com).
Tune in every week at noon to see if your legal questions were answered. The archive to legal questions will remain available for view of legal answers at your leisure.
Blick Law Firm not only offers this free Question and Answer format on ‘Minute with Mike’ but also, with a student ID, we offer free consultation in person or over the phone.
Whatever legal questions you have, don’t remain in the dark with the answer. What are you waiting for? Think Quick, Ask Blick. 813-931-0840.