Sign Up Today!
- Immigration| Changing Laws
- Mobile App| Technology Frontier
- Cyber Theft| Consumer Protection
- Auto Accidents| What to Do| Negligence and Insurance
- Florida Limited Liability Act| iOS 8
- Ebola Epidemic| Business Legal Issues| Implications & Consequences
- DUI | Safe Halloween
- Immigration Services| My Personal Account
- Post-Foreclosure| Deficiency Payments Running Amok
- Criminal Defense| Traffic Tickets| Blog
- Real Estate| Short Sale| The Beast with Multiple Humps
- Personal Injury Cases| Match the Following Suits| PI Interactive Module
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Today is Halloween and the county has given you a treat to celebrate it! Starting today, the city of Tampa will be enforcing fines on drivers caught breaking any traffic laws at the red cameras. There will be no more warnings like the previous past 30 days.
Citation prices start at $150.00.
Red light camera locations are based upon intersections with high crash data.
Blick Law Firm has listed the locations below:
- Westbound E Busch Boulevard & N Nebraska Avenue
- Eastbound E Fowler Avenue & N Nebraska Avenue
- Westbound E Hillsborough Avenue & N Nebraska Avenue
- Northbound N Armenia Avenue & W Hillsborough Avenue
- Northbound N Lois Avenue & W Hillsborough Avenue
- Northbound N Nebraska Avenue & E Hillsborough Avenue
- Northbound N Nebraska Avenue & E Fowler Avenue
- Eastbound W Gandy Boulevard & S Westshore Boulevard
Blick Law Firm is always here helping the hurting, and servicing your legal needs. If you get a ticket due to a red light traffic vi0lation or have been involved in an accident, contact your traffic attorney today or call 813-931-0840. Think quick, call Blick to fight your red light traffic violation.
October is coming to an end which means Halloween is around the corner. Whether you are out at a party, dressed in costume, or trick-or-treating for candy, it is important to remember to always be aware of your surroundings and follow safety procedures.
Preparing for this weekend is not just about what costume you will wear, ensuring your safety and the safety of others is critical.
Use the following tips to keep you safe for Halloween:
• Pick visible costumes that will allow drivers to see you in the dark road.
• Don’t snack while trick-or-treating. It is best to wait until you get home in order to inspect your candy.
• Carry a flashlight just in case.
• Masks are known for obstructing vision. Try face paint or make-up.
• Do not enter yards that are fenced off .
• Cross the streets at marked crosswalks.
• Report any suspicious activity to your police department.
• Don’t drink and drive
• Be safe!!
Blick Law firm is always here to help with any legal issues with a vibrant, energetic staff ready to assist.
If you get injured, arrested, or have any legal questions, THINK QUICK! CALL BLICK! 813-931-0840.
If you have recently been in an auto accident, whether it is your fault or not, seeking a personal injury attorney will only enhance the outcome of your case. What is a personal injury? Can you still have a case if the car accident crash was your fault? Watch this minute with mike video for the answers. We are your attorney for car accidents! Call today at 813-931-0840 and remember to mention this blog to get your free consultation.
If you are one of the many seeking help in making your home affordable and options on how to avoid foreclosure, please contact Blick Law firm today for real estate council. Figure out what what your monthly mortgage should be and how to stop a foreclosure from happening to you and your loved ones. Think quick, call Blick! 813-931-0840.
Have you been to a student health center recently? Sometimes behavioral health clinics or providers may not diagnose their patients accurately. It is important to know your rights and seek a medical malpractice attorney for your personal injuries. What is medical malpractice? Watch this Minute with Mike video and see. Call 813-931-0840 and get your free consultation today with a Tampa personal injury lawyer. Think quick, call Blick.
Florida, with its struggling economy and backlog of foreclosures, could be a main beneficiary of a revamped mortgage refinancing program announced Monday.
The new Home Affordable Refinance Program is designed to make it easier for borrowers with underwater mortgages to take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates.
The desired outcome: Lower monthly mortgage payments means more people can stay in their homes — and out of foreclosure. It also means more money in people’s pockets to pump into the economy.
Earlier, more restrictive rules prevented many homeowners, especially those who bought during the height of the real estate boom, from benefiting. The revamped program has fewer restrictions.
University of Central Florida economist Sean Snaith said the announcement is the “first sensible housing policy” he has heard in some time and could give the sagging economy a boost.
As of the end of June, more than 314,000 Tampa Bay area homeowners owed more than their homes were worth, according to mortgage research firm CoreLogic. Forty-five percent, or 1.9 million, of all mortgages in the Sunshine State are underwater — the third highest in the country.
“This is a step in the right direction,” Snaith said. “It holds some promise. This will free up disposable income.”
Here are some questions and answers about the Obama administration’s initiative:
What is the program?
The Home Affordable Refinance Program, or HARP, was started in 2009. It lets homeowners refinance their mortgages at lower rates. Borrowers can bypass the usual requirement of having at least 20 percent equ…read more
Call to speak with your Tampa real estate attorney today to get the proper council and assistance with regard to your situation! Think quick, call Blick. 813-931-0840