Sign Up Today!
- 5 Tips For Closing Your Home | Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense | Real Estate Attorney
- Mike Brown | Police Assault | Criminal Defense Attorney
- Personal Injury | Insurance Coverage | Property Damage
- Personal Injury Attorney | Attorney Fees
- Joint Filing | Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Personal Injury Claims | Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tampa Law Firm’s mission for “Helping the Hurting”
- 6 Steps After An Auto Accident | Safety Tips
- 3 Signs Of A Successful Short Sale | Real Estate Lawyer
- Immigration Lawyer | Application For Citizenship
- 4th of July | Firework Safety | Summer Safety
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Regardless of the type of injury you are involved in when filing a personal injury lawsuit, it is important to know what your injuries have cost you and the damages that you could potentially be awarded.
In personal injury cases, one is entitled to compensatory damages, which are compensation or restitution for the harm sustained by the plantiff, both monetary and non-monetary losses.
What are monetary and non-monetary losses? They include but not subject to: medical expenses, lost wages, repair of property and funeral expenses. Non-monetary losses include: pain and suffering, emotional distress and alike.
In a personal injury case, you should obtain a Tampa personal injury attorney that will represent your legal rights and get you the financial assistance you deserve. There are NO FEES, unless you get paid. Call Blick Law Firm today and ask about our legal services! 813-931-0840. Think quick, call Blick!