Sign Up Today!
- Holiday Travel Tips
- Holiday Safety | Tampa Bay Law Firm
- What to Look for in a Bankruptcy Attorney
- Pulled over? Know your rights! | Criminal Defense
- Tampa Traffic Proves Fatal for Pedestrian
- Motorcycle Safety | Personal Injury
- Florida’s Domestic Violence Laws Explained
- Personal Injury Lawyers are Exposed to New Market, Thanks to New Drone Law
- New Crosswalks | Pedestrian Safety | USF
- Florida state officials aim to strengthen texting while driving law
- Back to School | Safety Tips
- Filing Bankruptcy | Chapter 7 vs 13
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Regardless of the type of injury you are involved in when filing a personal injury lawsuit, it is important to know what your injuries have cost you and the damages that you could potentially be awarded.
In personal injury cases, one is entitled to compensatory damages, which are compensation or restitution for the harm sustained by the plantiff, both monetary and non-monetary losses.
What are monetary and non-monetary losses? They include but not subject to: medical expenses, lost wages, repair of property and funeral expenses. Non-monetary losses include: pain and suffering, emotional distress and alike.
In a personal injury case, you should obtain a Tampa personal injury attorney that will represent your legal rights and get you the financial assistance you deserve. There are NO FEES, unless you get paid. Call Blick Law Firm today and ask about our legal services! 813-931-0840. Think quick, call Blick!