Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: January 2011
As Gasparilla quickly approaches and work today seems to be going by so slow, take a minute to reflect on the weekend ahead.
Gasparilla means crowds, pirates, beads and if you are of age, drinking. With the craziness that Gasparilla brings to the Tampa Bay area, it is important to go in educated on proper safety precautions to take for you and your loved ones. Arr, you ready?!
As an automobile/motorcycle driver know that the Gasparilla parade route extends alongside Bayshore Boulevard and continues through downtown Tampa on Brorein Street and Ashley Drive.
Most pedestrians will be located on Bayshore Boulevard while the parade is underway, but all parade attendees are expected to park in the downtown area prior to arriving for the events festivities.
As a driver through areas of high foot traffic and vehicles migrating towards the same destination, it is imperative to remember the following ways to lower the risk of an accident:
- Watch for pedestrians, they have the right of way.
- Slow down your vehicle at all crosswalks to avoid any collision. The crowds will be swarming with people; anyone can mistakenly walk around without looking both ways. Be a step ahead and drive on high alert!
- Use turn signals! Use signals to notify other vehicles and pedestrians of you intended route.
- Never assume another driver will yield right-of-way. Avoid aggressive driving!
** As a pedestrian:
- Keep special attention at intersections where there may be turning vehicles.
- Keep to walking in areas of well-known pedestrian routes. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic as far to the left as possible.
If you find yourself involved in an unexpected accident and you are not at fault, call your Tampa Bay personal injury attorney! Contact Blick Law Firm immediately so that we can assist you with your legal needs. 813-931-0840! Think quick, call Blick!
In the minds of many people, a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing can be perceived as a business failure. But for businesspeople who experience a Chapter 11, reorganize the company’s debts and successfully emerge, there are lessons learned that make their companies stronger and more likely to prosper in the future.
“It was definitely very interesting and an experience that we, as a company, learned a lot from, but probably not an experience we want to go through again,” said Russell Devendorf, senior vice president and chief financial officer of WCI Communities Inc., a Bonita Springs-based homebuilder that developed projects like …
At Blick Law Firm we can handle your bankruptcy claim and best assist you in lifting the financial burden off your shoulders. Call us and find out what plan works best for you and your loved ones, family or business. For a Tampa Bankruptcy attorney call us at 813-931-0840.
Hot Wheelz Night is free to the general public. Bikes and cars will be on display and games will be going on all night long. An open billiard hosting pool contests, dart contests, karaoke and so much more! Food and drinks will be available all night. Live DJ will be spinning tunes. This hot new bike and car show of the new year is an event you do not want to miss!
For more information on this event, contact Dana Blickensderfer at 813-931-0840 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Blick Law Firm
Blick Law Firm is a highly respected authority on topics regarding auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, loan modifications, real estate law, and alike. We serve clients all over the state of Florida so if you are unable to come to us we will come to you!
The owner, Michael C. Blickensderfer has been in practice for over 25 years legal experience in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Blick Law Firm is here for their clients before, during and after a case to bring them best possible results.
Do not wait until it is too late! For more information, please visit www.blicklawfirm.com. Think quick, call Blick.
When involved in an auto accident, the most common result of personal injury are neck and back injuries. Both muscles and ligaments in the back and neck go into shock during the accident which results in unnecessary pain and the necessity for continuous medical expenses including doctor visits, prescription and physical therapy. The frequent treatments and remedies needed to recover from the injuries will take place over six to eight weeks, in addition to numerous side effects the patient will endure including:
- sleepless nights
- chronic pain
- inability to lift heavy things
- diminished sex life
Failure to seek treatment for such injuries will result in long-term symptoms. Accident victims have legal rights including the right to pursue compensation for medical expenses.
If you want to know more about ways to treat and pursue compensation for medical expenses as a result of neck and back injuries as a result of an accident, please contact your Tampa local personal injury attorney today!
It is that time of year again where we make and break New Year’s resolutions. We look back on the year 2010 and reflect on what we did do or for that matter what we forgot to do. We do our best to set goals, promising to not forget them this time around! Well, how about making goals with a little more common sense… screw losing weight as a resolution, lets add safer driving to the list!
Whether by motorcycle, car or train we find ourselves on the road daily. Instead of making a New Year’s resolution that you know you will end up not meeting, let us use more common sense on the road. Here are a few safety tips for the 2011 New Year’s resolution of safe driving that you and your loved ones can partake in:
- “Click it or ticket.” Remember that campaign? Well in Florida, it is not only the law to buckle up but also a major safety precaution on the road. Buckle up and encourage others to do the same.
- Avoid distractions. Texting, putting on makeup, talking on the phone are all distractions that take you from your full concentration on the road. An accident can happen in a matter of seconds.
- Check your blind spots. Especially before you change a lane do not assume that looking in one mirror will cut it. Check all sides before changing lanes to prevent collisions.
- Do not tailgate. And no, I do not mean at a football game. Try to refrain from riding too close to the driver in front of you. Be patient and slow your speed because any sudden stop from the driver ahead will catch you off guard and you will be the cause of the accident.
- Keep up with vehicle maintenance. Ignoring check engine lights can end up hurting you in the long run.
- Watch for pedestrians. Pedestirans have the right away. Do not assume they will slow before crossing.
- When it rains it pours. Before the Florida storms roll in make sure you have strong windshield wipers and are able to handle any rainy weather.
If you have any other questions regarding what ways you can have a safe and happy new year, call your personal injury attorney today!